Monday, February 21, 2011

Spring Fever!

The weather was beautiful and it was 80 degrees so this, by law, means I have to get outside and mess around in dirt. I am going to post a few of the projects we have going right now. Anything I do is never finished. I always end up tweeking and tweeking. But so far..this had happened in the last 2 days:) Enjoy. I had a blast!



St. Patrick's Day Tablescape


A few little flowers to brighten the front steps



A coupla cans of spray paint and some cute boats I found at the thrift store.



Valspar makes paint for plastic, no primer! LOVE!

Ketchup cans I have been saving. I am thinking after I have a lot, I will hang them  from fence.

My favorite "spot" in the house.

Jon fenced in the back yard and the babies love it. Take a look at that HUGE Camellia!

No comments:

Post a Comment