Sunday, June 10, 2012

On my way

I recently saw a picture of myself that triggered a diet, I mean lifestyle change. Don't want to throw the "d" word around. It has bad connotations. I will be re-inventing recipes that I used to love on top of continuing to craft. I will *vow* to myself to post them when I can.
It's all trial and error right now. I love food and I like it to taste like food. I made these this afternoon and was very pleased with the result.
Used: egg roll wrappers, 2 left over baked chicken strips, diced. Tabasco buffalo sauce, broccoli slaw and 1 low fat mozzarella stick.

 I put 1 tablespoon of broccoli slaw in each wrapper. 3 wrappers equal one serving. Divided chicken and cheese , added a few drops of the tabasco buffalo sauce (NO BUTTER!). Wrapped it up according to directions, sprayed with pam and baked on 400 for about 15 minutes. Best estimate 470 calories for all 3 rolls. Very filling and didn't feel bad for polishing the plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment