Monday, April 29, 2013

Sunday and Some Spray Paint

I had a few pinterest projects that I wanted to do this weekend. Not labor intensive, mind you, just a couple lazy day projects that gave me a sense of accomplishment.

This is what I did:

PROJECT 1) I have a hard time throwing out jars with lids. I had a small collection of spaghetti sauce jars so I decided to transform them. I found this idea , here.  Well, this may not have been the exact site but this is what I did. I took a few cast off toys and some soon to be trash and now I have awesome containers to hold my coffee stuff!



PROJECT 2) The office next door is closing down and they threw out a bunch of stuff, including a couple of paintings. Not my style but that was going to be fixed. I chose the painting of the beach scene because it had a frame and it was smaller. I got some vinyl stickers and some white spray paint. I followed this tutorial here. I wasn't sure what I was going to put on it and ended up having to use three different size stickers. My boyfriend helped with the placement and suggestions when I realized I ran out of the letter size I wanted. He also spray painted it for me because I was afraid I would muck it up. I love it. He wants to do one now, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment